Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I've lost you, my baby.

Yesterday, something really strange happened. I lost my Mini-Disc. My lovely silver net MD, is no where to be found. All I remember was Kaz taking out of my bag earlier that day. She said that she gave it back to me with my bus pass on the bed. We checked the bed from head to toe, checked everywhere you could possibly imagine and still it was like no where to be found. I wanted to cry actually I was slightly cvrying it cost about £140 quid I'm allowed to cry aren't I? I don't know how it happened and I just had to stay 4 hours with out any entertainment during an exam and I have two hours to go *cries* can't........ do.......... anymore *shakes head* I am also trying to finish off that essay for Media, which may I add has to be in by tomorrow as well as my final draft of Drama and my Storyboard for our shoot thingy.

I really hope I find my mini-disc I really don't want to lose it and if I don't find it, what the hell am I gonna say to my mum? she is gonna flip!

Messed up my leg or legs again (they are both hurting) this time I don't know what reason yesterday I started limping and today I can hardly walk . Oh yeah I forgot New Template This is gonna be the template until I fix the old one (might change it, since there is limited space on this thing.)but umm yeah I don't like the whole sweet angel thing, but hey, its the best that has been given so I don't mind displaying it. People if you wanted to know my tagger is the scroll 'cus personally if I put it next the writing it would mess up the way it looks.

um.......... Zoey and Vic weren't here for Drama today and sir was a bit annoyed 'cus I was doing the planning and stuff by myself so he helped awwwwww! lol! but yeah sir started singing some song about medea and it cracked me up but for some reason I can't remember it now!

Martha Decided yesterday she wanted to take drugs, fun , fun, fun. I mean not to be rude (actually I do) but the point is, the girl is trying everything to get that little bit of attention and lord knows this is the last straw, I've had enough. As soon as she heard that Ash was not gonna talk to her if she took the drugs she was like "I don't want them, why is everyone yelling at me?" (cue Fake tears) Also she still isn't over the whole me and Ash thing she actually had the cheek to ask Karli, in her own words "when are Asher and Corinne gonna break up?" I was like wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt????????????????
She keep on looking at me eviliy and stuff and Michael just keeps on looking at me full stop, with like no expression, or anything. I must say that is starting to get reaaaaalllllly creepy! Anyways, I gotta go to lunch and get ready for the next two hours of lovely Media!!!! see ya guys xxxx

Oh I just I would post a pic up on here from media of my friend Lauren. She looks a bit ghetto in this pic but really she is sooo sweet and caring. We have become quite the team during the previous months and I just wanna say thankyou to her 'cus I probably would have already quit by now lol! so Thanks LaurenXXX

No comments: