Thursday, August 18, 2005

Can you hear me I'm screaming to the world I got you,I got grades, I got everything.

Hey ya guys well well Guess what it is A Level day and guess what I kicked that test ass *WOOTS* no lie after all the shit I have been through this year I am good to go. Guess what I passed with well grades that were great comparing witht hte situation that I was facing I wasn't even gonna take them to begin with 'cus I was so depressed and fed up with everything and now I am so proud I have. I got a C for Drama and a B for Psychology (and I am an independant student) Yey. And I already have that B from last year English. I got my results and chris was on the phone to me. I justr started crying when I pulled out the sheet. He was like Baby what did you fail. I was like no I fucking passed. ahhhhhhhhhh I've passed. You might hear me say I've passed cus I can't believe it my fucking self. But yeah He was like telling his work mates. He slipped up though he started screaming " my Girlfriend... I mean my friend passed her Alevel's " lol! I said to him it's alright for him to call me that. Then he screamed " and I might have a girlfriend" lol!

I went up to the office and called Sussex uni to see if I could reserve a place for next year instead of this year and get higher grades. They were like " Yes Miss hunt your place has been reserved, all you have to do is get the 260 points that we ask for." I was look woooh I had to call chris back and scream down the phone I got accepted I called my mum and she was screaming her ass off too. Sufia called me before I recounted my grades and I thought I got lower than I actually did. So may I take some time out to say Phew *wipes forehead*

Hmm nothign will bring me down today. I mean nothign nutta. Jack shit. How many other ways can I say it lol! for anyone who put me down, shut me down made me feel small for most of my life, these grades are saying shove you fuckers I'm gonna get paid after uni lol!

So what am I gonna do for the rest of the day....Party!!! yep that's all I gotta do. Mr J kissed me on the cheek it was wierd he was really proud of me. He was rubbing my back ( yeah sounds wrong) and was saying I knew you could do it I had every faith in you.

So I feel all happy inside. Telling Zak and Joe about it online and they are trying to calm me down. I can't. Permanant smile. Anyways gonna go and parade around with my grade see yaxxxxx

No comments: