Tuesday, August 16, 2005

In each others arms we lose control tell each other jokes that never get old

So today Chris arrived back home (yey) and I happen to be writing this entry from his house and sitting on his lap to be precise. He waves to all lol! He is telling me about how he started having chest pains on the flight but the oxygen sure cleared that up. So how was it like seeing each other again cus we already know about our fan club wanting to know the updated gossip (yeah you nosey parkers on stfbesc lol) Trust me they have a countdown clock on there *goes off to find link*. Well you know those movies where you see two people running towards each other and then hug. We swear it was like that. lol! Proper The Bodyguard (good old film) flex! I basically spent a nice hour longish journey to Gatwick 'cus for some reason they are coming back to a different airport *shrugs* Through out that journey to the airport excitement just buzzed all over me and with Chris, Cheryl had to tell him to stop doing that knee shaking thing that we do when we are both nervous.
Me and my aunt, my uncle and my cousin sat in the waiting area and she was telling me not to pounce on him. lol! I wasn't gonna pounce on him *looks around innocently* but that all changed when we both saw each other from a distance. We smiled at each other grinning and everything while he was pushing along the trolley with little Adam on top of it lol! He looked at Cheryl and just abandoned the trolley and ran towards me and I was walking really fast and then we just did a little collision thing and just stood there and hugged each other. It was weird hugging him again.. one… because I haven't seem him for so long and… 2… because of the height difference. Big use of tip toes. He always lifts me when we hug. We just stood there hugging and us kissing each other on the cheek a lot. My little cousins were making kissing noises and stuff. So we all walked off to the car park holding hands (take in mind we aint even a couple yet) and he was back to teasing me saying he could still see some red in my hair, telling me that some of that dumb blondeness is still there. So I teased him about his height and just other stuff. We talked, hugged played on his PSP (lucky bastard) and joked all the way back. It felt good…natural. Our aunts say we are playing with fire if we go back into this relationship but ah well.

Since we've got back we've played Tekken 5 (which surprisingly I creamed him on) Smackdown vs RAW (I lost terribly. he's telling me to mention scores. For my own sake just no) showed him my mirror Tag. He wanted me to tag his name and mine and put it up somewhere so I said I would put it as my msn display picture. [mirror pic] now we are just online talking to Zen, my brother (yeah I know weird) Joe (his best friend) and Zee. Zen wants to see the webcam of the happy "couple" so we've been on webcam to him. He is making us laugh by writing cords on one hand and Chris on the other and making them kiss and my hand has lipstick on and then with a pen he started beating the chris hand lol

I'm all bubbly and very happy, everyone has been counting down this day and do you know what I just feel good that its finally here. Hmm we might be going to do a little shopping tomorrow and we might go either down Namco or Forbidden Planet or cinema (which ever one happens first) and just spend the whole day mucking around. Oh guys by the way I am getting a new cross (Yep the fascination never died it just laid dormant) just like the one I always draw. It's a cross that has ribbons wrapped around it and its silver. Sound cool, it looks gorgeous and its my present, which is cool cause he aint paying too much for it and plus all the other stuff we are doing tomorrow.

So guys I'm gonna leave it there and go off and enjoy myself have a wicked day I will give you lot (stfbe) more updates about the progression when I can see ya guysxxxxxx Chris says bye tooxxxx

No comments: