Monday, August 01, 2005

Graceless Lady you know who I am

Well yep its Monday, not a good day. Well it’s not one of my favorite days but someone is making me feel happy to face it. So hmm what are my plans for this week? To tell you the truth I have no clue, but I got a feeling that there will be a lot to do as the week progresses.

Things that happened over the weekend um… Azera was stalking Anthony again, which was just entertainment in itself since mark said that I told him to come up when I said no such thing and he came up to find Azera spread out on Kaz’s bed. He literally ran out of there and by the time Mark had time to go outside and look for him he was near his bike, which was downstairs getting ready to piss off. Lol! Don’t worry guys he came back for more abuse later.

Kaz and Dwaine are still arguing. I really don’t know what to do anymore. I’m stepping down, I mean I have tried they have turned to me to help them to make this right; the only problem is I don’t know how. I don’t know how to make the current issue go away. So I’m stepping down… meaning, I there if they need some to talk to but I aint getting involved.

Um I witnessed um Lenny grabbing Richard lifting him against the wall Richard putting his legs around Lenny and lifting Richard up and down like they were getting down to it. That was so wrong. Trust me all the boys except for Mark, Dwaine, Scott and Anthony were going on some gay trip. It was funny. Some bits disturbing though.

I have lost ten pounds (not in weight lol) as well. I withdrew it from my account and then put it in my purse and it vanished into thin air. I hate this. That is second time in two weeks. But I don’t if I should start suspecting someone *coughazeracough* or just accept it my clumsy nature.

I have got to go to the seaside on Sunday with my mum’s church and it maybe interesting but first I have to buy a new minidisk and record some new tracks on it because frankly I am getting tired of the same old ones over and over. Plus I have lost Kaz’s headphones so I have to buy those back. They were wicked. What I am a fan of hearing base, I am not up for any monotone crap.

Ooh I finally went back to work on Saturday. It was good to be back and actually interact with some really annoying customers and having your manager eyeing you up from a distance. That man gave me a break and a half. But Richard was jokes. He made me feel great. He left me a happy birthday card in my locker with money in it and he gave me my present by hand. It was a cute forever friends teddy bear saying 18 on the paw.

Oh I changed the blog song to Wild horses. Yey! Look at me being all excited over one song lol! I swear I need help sometimes. Talking to Chris while typing this he saying I should announce when his highness is returning lol! to be specific since his trip has been extended 15 days. Happy…*smiles* He is upset though because the time he comes back I may be up in Yorkshire with my mum, my aunt and Vic. Hey sheep-a-doo hope your sis is alright by the way, I heard what happened, give her my love.

So I think that’s it guys I’m done for the day surprisingly. I don’t think I got no other news to um deliver. Or any cryptic words of wisdom (not that I give that anyway) so I’m outtie. Oh yeah pinch, punch first of the month. See ya xxxxx

No comments: