Sunday, August 28, 2005

Grave oversights and shot beginnings

Time to think
On my back
Tomorrow’s made of dreams
Packing for them
Their ahead
Past is over my shoulder
Cringes of past mistakes
Make those beginnings beautiful - mixed verses from grave oversights, shot beginnings By Cordie

Hey ya everybody just updating my blog because of catching flu from Azera I have been forced to be put into bed. Now people who know me must be like Oh No Cordie has flu not good. I have a really low immune system, so any little cold or anything can have me close to my death bed. I feel better therefore No dying yet. So when this entry goes up it will probably be way out of date. Ah well. Anyway I heard a lot that has happened since this Friday when this flu knocked me off my feet. I’m about to give an update.

So on Friday I was meant to go over to Kaz’s but I couldn’t get out of bed. I was sick and stuff and decided to leave my whole life (my phone) at Kaz’s house the day before. I know how sad my phone is my life. But it’s true I always have someone who I need to hear from or I want to hear from call me and this week. I was supposed to go Yorkshire but my mother is not letting me go in my flu like state. So, I spent a whole day with Azera *horror scream* and did exactly nothing except for lying in a bed, watching TV and reading different Magazines, at one bloody point I felt like a vampire cus I bloody couldn’t take Sunlight or any type of light for that matter.

Chris called my mum and asked how come my phone was off and my mum told him that I left it and Karli’s and was too sick to go and pick it up. So Chris took a day off work (stupid boy but sweet) and came near the hostel to talk to me. Then he took me in his car to his house and took care of me for about 7 hours cus he knew I was gonna go insane if I didn’t get away from you know who. He made soup, put me under bed covers and treated me like a little baby. He knows he loves it that when he does it and then said afterwards as a joke “look what you made me do all day be slave to you” when full known that he was doing it without me saying Jack.

So Saturday my symptoms worsened and I get headaches so bad I could barely get up…and could hardly stand the pitch of my own voice. Mrs. I am pregnant, kept on talking and just frankly getting on my nerves. So I tried many ways to um rid myself from her. Throwing covers over my head. Although she did try to help and make me feel better at times by actually sharing her TV lol! and making me lie down her bed and watch it, although I couldn’t stand the brightness.

Then I got a call from Sufia through Azera’s phone. Now this is where this entry starts to get interesting apparently Chantelle had slept with Lenny, Peter and Mark all at the same time. Now can anyone say EW and why? I mean Chantelle may be um….a very nice person, but no….just no. But I can understand why Lenny would because he fucks anything that has the female organs. Peter I hardly know. I still don’t believe mark would. Mark hates the chick and I stand by his side and say that he didn’t but the only one who can tell us the truth is him and Scott and Scott thinks that he didn’t do it. But Mark has a strong personality and would defend himself if he was ever accused of anything so he hasn’t spoken up that is making him look guilty. So I am in basic shock that she could be so um… open. But I bet you anything she is going to start crying rape to justify what she did. One word for that HOE.

So anyway moving swiftly on.

On Sunday Jasmine came round for me to help her study cus she had an exam on Monday. So I decided to help her remember certain stuff and she thought it might be useful because of my Uni course that I would be taking. So we started studying. Now Azera who didn’t like the fact that no one was giving her, her bit of attention that she needed and was getting upset, because Jasmine was telling her that she is acting like she has money to spend her money on really expensive stuff for the baby when she hasn’t and Jasmine was just trying to make it easier on her. Finally Jasmine gave up and just left her alone where she stared to cry. Man is she pathetic. I swear sometimes…fuck that …most of the time she is unfit to be a mother. I feel really sorry for that baby.

So me and Jay were having dinner that my mother made for me, Jay and Azera. She comes in and says why anyone didn’t tell her that dinner was ready. So she sat there and she had dinner and stuff and then left. Now we swear we heard Azera in her bedroom for the whole of that time. But she came back interrupting us again saying she was feeling sick and that she just threw up and was feeling dizzy. Then Jay said it sounded like a medical problem her aunt had. As soon as Jay said you also see spots in front of your eyes. She started saying omg I can see spots, I feel so dizzy. Saying that she needed to go to the hospital. Me and Jasmine knew she was faking but if she was going to fake it then she would get all the things that go along with it. She hates getting her blood taken and the joy of me watching her squirm of them taking blood. Hah. So me and Jay was still trying to study cus this was very important to Jay. So we continued and she just kept on interrupting saying how dizzy she felt. So we thought we would get our own back and get food and eat it in front of her since little miss faker was Nil by mouth. So we came back with her favorite crisps, coke, Indian takeaway and yogurt. We got every pleasure in eating all that right in front of her.

we got to the hospital around 6 and the time was now 11:30 and doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with her (I ALREADY KNEW THAT) and so they were going to send her home but had to do one more test. Jasmine had her test at 10 in the morning and needed to get some rest so I sent her home. On the way out Jasmine said to her “Azera what you are doing people don’t like it so you need to stop it” and walked off. Afterwards Azera asked me a million times why did she say that for. Maybe another one has realized that you are using your baby as a way of making people feel sorry for you are make them care more.

I mean I was so annoyed with erh and she could tell when we left that hospital at 2 in the morning and couldn’t get a bus back home and had to nearly go all the way back to camberwell to catch a 176 to my house. Luckily we caught the last 75 which took us home. Fucking hell she is a loony bin.

Um so what else has happened I’m a lot better now I went to char’s house with miss tag along and watched a few movies and she was skanking char’s food.

Gonna have a great time this week end though Me , Vic (yep is coming down to see me again) Zen and Chris are gonna meet up and just hang out might take em all to Kaz’s on Saturday and just getting the meeting of all of them over and done with.

Oh yeah on Thursday is results day for gcse students and I have many friends who are taking their exams so I’m gonna say good luck to these guys : Sabina (wah gwaning little Sufia) , Nora (good luck hun), Zeinab (just because we don’t chat so much doesn’t mean I still don’t remember you), Mackayla (rude cousin you are lol), Sarah (aww my little boffin), Reanne, Tola, Richard, Ducky(screename), Alex (yo yo cus), Zak (milky white boy) Bobby, Andrew, The whole 11 Orange ( My old perfecting class) The whole of 11 Green (gotta support my color babeh) and um yeah *thinks* that’s it.

No comments: