Sunday, August 07, 2005

Speaking to you through the sounds of the sea

So yep I am writing this entry sitting on the beach of Bournemouth. Its cool, I've been here before of course but who would know church people could be so funny. I know I sound like a stereotypical little cow but, they are hardcore Christians you would expect them to pray before they get in the sea or pray before they sit lol! Okay that was taking it too far, *laughs* (Pray before they sit)
The weather is wicked. The atmosphere is top notch and the young people feel where I am coming from. The only problem that I have is that I have had an allergic reaction to something in the Pizza that I had on Friday. Not too sure what I reacted to, but basically I came up in a rash and I keep on itching. The rash has gone away but the itching is so bad at times I have to sit on my hands at some parts but I am fine.

Met up with Blessed it was great to see him. He was wicked and is just like me a black person who listens to R'n'b and Rock, which is cool. He is watching me while I write this and laughs at the fact that I document my life on a blog, but the funniest thing is he asks for the address I told him to give me a message when I get home so yey!!! new messages.

My mum is getting slightly on my nerves due to the fact that of all things for the beach she forgot a bloody towel lol. I mean how do you go to a beach and forget a towel lol that's just wrong.

So I'm thinking about taking a few scenery photos and possible putting them on DA. I've been doing a lot of photos and stuff for DA must be out of boredom.

I'm actually considering now of scratching my skin off cause of this allergy thing. It's itchy but I am slowly but surely getting used to the raw feeling of it all. Its funny how everyone here is wearing beautiful pinks, blues and reds and here is me and blessed wearing black and listening to New found glory. We look the most depressed out of everyone. We are planning to check out some rides and go to the shops. Well since our holiday doesn't seem to be happening cause char is going to be away. I guess we should still do something fun to make up for it maybe the beach or go to a theme park or something ah I figure something out like I always do. Plus I think Char would like to go cinema when she comes back. Probably to watch the devil rejects or watch fantastic four again since I have now watched it about 4 times. Good film. Watched Charlie and the chocolate factory the other day, lets put it this way the hulk and crossroads were much better movies than that. Omg, Me Dwaine char and mark was fighting sleep.

Might get my hair done during the week and stuff, might plait it or you know do what I did last time and plait it with different hair. Yeah I know cordie with hair that is not her own. I know its weird.

Okay so I'm signing out for a little while might write later not too sure though.

Oh pictures
Blessed patting down a buried Maxine |My mum and rose do you smell something cooking

No comments: