Monday, August 01, 2005

Fallen from grace

well today has been quite the hectic day, well charlotte got a new place where she could move in with one of the women that she is volunteer with and basically the woman said that charlotte today that she couldn’t move in anymore because maybe one of her daughters had talked to her and told her to object it. Well by the time charlotte found out this information she already had bought paint and all sorts to decorate it and already enlisted our help.

So basically she was really pissed off and crying which I can understand ‘cus her parents still treat her like she is 3 and in her words dislike her ‘cus she doesn’t go to church lol. They just make her feel very unwelcome at her house and I feel sorry for char when she speaks about it ‘cus she looks so down about it I wanted to hug her. So basically me and Jay went over to charlottes and stuff and basically caught her in the process of drinking cider at 4 in the afternoon. Now any normal and sane person knows that char is not one to hold her liquor but hear what she had and no matter how we tried to stop her, more bottles came out from random places. So to only prove a point we let her drink but look how much she had. 2 coke bottles filled with cider plus a small Lambrini bottle and then a Smirnoff bottle and by the end of her little binge she was pretty um…fucked. She was so fucked that I had to take out her contacts from her eyes. lol! Yeah but basically, she was all upset and stuff.

Another thing that happened today I got caught in the middle of a Dwaine and Kaz argument, really not good. D snapped at me, everyone knows I hate when people snap at me and storm off especially if they have’t actually explained themselves properly, two things I can’t stand is when people shut me out and when they Snap at me. Basically this whole Alan being a perve, yes a perve , that’s the words I am going to use cause it is solely the truth. Its taking it toll on their relationship. I love them both I will support them in anyway possible. I wont get in the middle anything ‘cus basically I think people should be allowed to sort their problems out by themselves, plus I’m not gonna be that third person in the relationship. Never have and never will. But I want them to see that they are great together when they are not fighting.

Okay Azera right now happens to be farting in her sleep, which is just a bit sick, cus now there is this frowsy smell in the room. EWW.

Um somehow I have happened to have lost the guitar necklace that Asher gave to me .My primary plan was to put it in my purse and you know when ever I saw him again I would give it back to him. But somehow it has managed to um disappear from my purse so I guess I have lost it somewhere in London. So looks like its kinda not returning to its owner.

Um by the time I have uploaded this entry the song on my blog would have been changed to wild horses which I have been trying to do for weeks now. I love this song to death I mean while I am actually writing this entry I am listening to the song bloody hell Cordie stop with the extensive listening to the song.

what else, oh yeah Alan is still offering his bed to me and told me if I am ever thinking about losing my virginity that I should come to him. Oh that I should go to his house instead of going home. I mean no, just no, and one more time no. That’s all I gotta say.

I can’t believe it 06:02 in the morning and here I am still writing this entry with Azera snoring the night away and me actually feeling slightly hungry. but yeah see yasxxxxx

No comments: