Friday, August 12, 2005

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you...

"Hey when a nigger aint appreciated somewhere. They will be appreciated somewhere else prefferably in my bedroom" - Quote Sparks

Hey ya guys so um not bored but I'm just tired and stuff and I feel in the mood of writing. I still love this vibe that I have been going on since recently. I think its great; there is not one day when I feel under the weather recently or feeling you know fed up. I'm just constantly smiling. It's a good feeling. Um what has been up with me recently... Exam results in a few days arrrrgggghhhh but I am hoping...um praying that everything will go well with them. Been talking to school friends online and they wanna go out on the day of results club, pub or just something fun you know to celebrate everything.

Got a few problems though to do with me going to pick up my results. Yeah Charlotte has asked me to go away with her to the Isle of Wight which I don't mind 'cus I've been there before and its great. One little tiny weenie problem, too many things fall on that week. Chris comes back on the 16th (yey) and plus my results are ready for me to pick up on the 18th (gonna kick test ass) and char wants me to go away with her from 15th to the 19th (yeah I know complicated) so basically what is going on is that I've got to make up my mind whether I am going or not. Chris is telling me not to worry and that I should go and have fun and he can see me another time and that he can pick up my results for me. But I can't do that to him. So yeah I'm stuck. Also I'm meant to be meeting up with Zen who I saw like last week. He is cool we are back on good terms again. Man he can seriously jar me AT TIMES WITH HIS HISSY FITS ( yes I am trying to point it out to you) but I love him to bits.

Hmm talked to Zak yesterday, got a little worried that I didn't see him and Kyle online. But he's cool. Which is good. He makes me laugh. basically he was meant to come down and you know see us, but he can't due to lack of money, which is cool because when you've wanted something generally for yourself and you wanna buy it you would work very hard just to get it. I just wonder why other people can't understand that eh!

ooh today hopefully I should be receiving my almighty buff phone my dad told me its Samsung and black and it slides up so it is either a Samsung D500 (which I am hoping it is) or a Samsung E350 (which is another phone that is buff within itself) so either way I am in good new phone Ville.

I became a cheerleader today well technically yesterday cus it is now 2:25 in the morning and starting dancing around Kaz's living to music and Scott has come to the conclusion I am mad. Nope I'm just overly hyper *looks innocently up to the skies* Alan called Kaz and asked if I was single. I was like okay...um...why? *shudders* I like Alan as a friend, minus his creepy antics but the strong coming onto me is just scary.

um people keep on asking me if I have lost weight, now I just don't see and think I am pigging out so much I could have grown an extra chin but everyone was just saying her cordie you've lost weight and I'm like uh okay.

Also may I add since Azera is close to birth she had the chance to move out and she didn't she turned the place down. do you know wy to scrounge off me and my mum and use me as her personal slave it is driving me nuts. Now she is asking me to go saers with her now and is telling me to go and get dressed so I can haul her random bags home. Uh annoying so annoying. But must think happy thoughts not to omplete remove her head from her body. She's depending too much on me and my mum so what happenes when I leave she was alredy afraid at the fact that we move any time now. But now she is like constant glue to my arm. she never leaves me alone. I can't go anywgere without her being steps behind me asking me where I am going. *tuts* I seriously need a gun. I can't wait until the day I move. its gonna be wicked. I don't care my room is gonna be dream worhthy, well my dream like anyway...gadget packed *woots*

Okay only people who are in on the joke will know what this means next

>>>>Geezer Bird and Ass fucker<<<<

lol!

Okay So I'm done for now got so much to do and so little time until this rocking summer ends see ya guys xxxx

No comments: