Saturday, August 06, 2005

Got you on my mind! 11 days until Paradise!

So Hmm update of my life. What have I got for you....
Okay so basically for those who are not entirely stupid lol! will notice I have been talking about a lot in my recent journal entries that's because we have been talking to him every night, when I mean every night, I mean every night on the phone about random stuff. Cracking jokes. He can't cuss me no more about having red hair, cus its kind of faded. But bascially, he asked me a few nights ago do I wanna give it another try. Yep, there could be a possiblity that me and Chris may get back together, Cause I swear when we talk Our convos will start at like 12 at night and like finish at like 5 in the morning. I feel so comforted by them strangely. But he asked me and in someway I didn't know what to say. I mean Chris is a good guy. It was our rents that pulled our relationship apart not us.
He's great listens to my problems, there for me all the time, calls me, thinks about me and the smallest things. but.... there is a big but..... I will be letting down certain people who don't agree with my thoughts on Chris. E.g. Kaz. Now I know Kaz only means good, but if I go into this relationshyip I go in alone meaning, NO interferrances. But I am seriously considering it. He makes me smile. *blushes* He comes back from St.lucia in 11 days and boy can I say I am excited. I get to go to the airport *does a little dance*

So I have to go to that trip to bournemouth tomoz with my mum and her church which should be cool and also I got my uncle to call off me going to America this summer. Ah well I'll be there in winter and while these suckers are in the cold I'll be living it up in the sun in California *woots* Hey Bin ladens friends may cath me on the plane but ah well its worth the risk.

Oh Also big possibility I might be going amsterdamn too. Yey. With Vic and his friends. When I down to yorkshire in two more weeks. Plus my new and very gorgeous baby arrived yesterday.... no not who you are thinking of. My guitar, it's so prettttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It's white a gorgeous black fret board (yeah niggers dool) I shall take pictures and post them on here. I might also be getting a Mp3 player and hopefully crosses fingers a new Sony Ericsson. My dad said he was meant to buy me a new phone for my bday. Not that I want one. But Hey if I'm getting a new phone and a mp3 might as well appreciate it.

Oh getting money from government to be exact 400 quid and with that my asss is going on a shopping spree yey!!!!!!!!!!! New clothes.... about fucking time anyway shall do a new update sooner cus I only have 2 mins left on the net cafe see yaxxxx

No comments: