Monday, August 15, 2005

Your dancing around me.Filling me with song.

Well hmm let's just say this week is a week I might either cry with shame
or cry with happiness either way I am going to cry my eyes out. I've been stressing over my A-levels for weeks now. Not because I'm one of those overachievers who can't accept a B nope. It's because lets admit people I wasn't of right mind when I was doing my A-levels. A lot of stuff was going on and the people who I thought would understand couldn't which was strange. But I gathered literally all the strength in me to do those exams. Especially my drama practical. A few days from now I will find out what I got and trust me I am not of eager to find out. AAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

But tomoz will kind of ease me a bit, hopefully if everything goes right and his flight hasn't been cancelled because of stupid British Airways, Mr. Christopher Fleming should be arriving in London Heathrow Tomorrow. He and Cheryl both want to see me at the airport. So I have to be driven by my aunt who is going to pick me up. We were just talking down the phone and saying how damn excited the both of us are to see each other again. But he may need oxygen on the plane because of what happened to him but he will be fine. Everyone keeps on teasing me saying cordie is gonna get laid on Tuesday. So to correct ya'll I aint getting laid. We are just friends *everyone starts coughing* We are...He wants to get me a new ring to replace the one he gave to me ages ago But I don't want to replace it I wear it everyday. I love it. Never take it off. >>>>>>Picture of Ring<<<<< Please excuse the poorly chipped nails and the dry hand couldn't be bothered to beautify my hand.

Yesterday we were meant to go and play pool but then we couldn't be bothered so we thought we would check up on the "very sick" Mark. So me, Scotty, Sufie and char went to go and look for mark. We get to his house and there he is looking a bit drunk, well still suffering from a hangover. So we all went to the shop and made jokes on the way about a couple kissing in the park and we were basically telling them to get a room. Telling them that was some x-rated shit and that there were children lingering around. So we all went back to marks and his nice ass house. and went into his bedroom and it was tidy. We found the cutest pictures of mark on his wall wearing his sacred heart school uniform in year 7 he looked so innocent. He forgot it was up there and forgot to take it down before we came upstairs. We sat there watching the O.C joking around and Sufia who was really having foreplay (joking) with Mark on the bed discovered a condom near his bed. Hmmmm what has Marcus been up to? Lol! But yeah he had the most oh shit look on his face, it made me laugh. He borrowed me his other DVD player and said I can have until I get another one, because you know my bro jacked all my stuff and basically I have no form of entertainment minus my laptop, which to mention needs more memory. What it's working like how my granddad would walk lol.

Hmm today looks sunny going to go and see Zen (David) and then go and see how Kaz is doing. David wants me to bring my lovely baby out into the light of day and bring it down Walworth rd area is he mad. The only way he is going to see it is through pictures. He wants to do something for results day for me I said I would think about it. Because that mean me staying around the area for a long period of time. This is a violation of the rules I agreed to. But seriously I haven't seen my old friends in ages so they can shove their violations up their ass. Listening to albums I haven't listened to in ages Alicia Keys Songs in A minor and Gavin Degraw chariot. A song that never stuck out me before on the Alicia Keys album was troubled. I swear that song was made for me. So anyways I'm going to go now and have fun. See ya later peepsxxxxx

No comments: