Monday, August 15, 2005

This explosion was soon to come

Well think about this everything and all the issues that have arisen in that house lets just say it exploded. Lets just say that IT WAS BAD. Basically what happened was the war between Dwaine and Alan escalated. Basically things over the past weeks have been so bad between them Alan has refused to come to the house and Kaz found it unfair that she was being played like piggy in the middle. I know how that feels I mean it's not the nicest feeling in the world but this was handled wrong and blown way over proportion and that everything that happened yesterday brought this all to an end. No, No one died. lol. But yeah just a lot of stuff happened.

So the day started off alright got to Kaz's with Azera and the first question that was asked to me was "Is it alright if Asher and Rai came round" no hi or nothing. I said Yeah didn't care to be honest. Can I only say three more days *does a little dance* or does no one understand that. So Mark, Scott and Charlotte and I were out on the balcony having fun with Sufia down the phone and just cussing each other and laughing. We also did a Tag thing over Kaz's wall which was fun and Scott drew a picture of Marky on the wall.

So basically there was a mentioning of Alan coming round and from then I knew trouble would start. Kaz called D and told D that Alan was coming around and that Asher was bringing him and it wasn't up to her. D was basically angry and stuff because Jakita had alcohol at Kaz's and was pissed out of her mind so he was trying to handle her, and take in that Alan was coming round.

So while Azera was entertaining herself with the song only u by Ashanti (hmm could be my next blog song has a wicked base guitar riff) Dwaine came in and Kaz and him started having an argument. So we went out of the room but Azera stayed, why? cus that girl loves arguments and because she couldn't be bothered to move her pregnant self.

Me and charlotte went off for a walk around the block because she was feeling a bit woozy seeing the fact that she was feeling woozy but she still had another bottle of carling in her hand. *tuts* not that I can talk 'cus I did too but the fact I wasn't drunk I wasn't even tipsy.

So we get back and we see Kaz wondering around in tears and we were calling her and we just kept on asking what was wrong with her and D had falling out and weren't together no more. I don't know if these were her feelings or were they being amplified by her drink but she was really sad. So I went to comfort her. Azera was came down and to see what was happening. She came and Kaz left to go into the house. So desperate Azera who wanted to go toilet started going behind a car and got stuck in the process. Guess who came around the corner non other than Alan, Rai and Asher. Azera was still stuck behind the car not to mention that her underwear was still down. lol.

So basically they came and I hugged Alan said hi to Rai and then Asher asked for a hug. The look on my face and wasn't meaning to be mean but was like ummmm…. no. H e was trying to hug me and he said that if I didn't want to hug him I would have kicked his ass, speaking like he was all that. I think his head has gotten too big I don't know why *laughs*. it definitely needs to shrink. He shouldn't have said that because I'm sure my foot collided with his back, his stomach and his side a couple of times. Yey for me lol!

So Cole came downstairs and lunged for Alan I ran to get mark and all I heard was that Alan got scratched on the face. Arguments were happening left right and center. So I ran up to the house and Scotty was still upstairs trying to talk to Dwaine. So Dwaine disappeared and left al the girls in the house and I was talking to Kaz. Cole came in the house saying where was Dwaine and Kaz was crying and told him to get out and that he was making matters worse. He started on Charlotte, cus charlotte try to push him of the door and he was getting really riled up he was saying he was gonna hit charlotte. I told him to get charlotte he has to hit me.

So he was shouting at me telling me how I am whore and everything…yeah …right. Then I said move from the door and swung at me and missed I got him into a headlock twisted his neck and just started punching him. I had to tell Azera to move cause yeah being pregnant and near a fight like that was not good. I let him go and he sparked me right in the face. Lucky it didn't swell but fuck knows it hurt. I had to put a cold pattie on it. What don't look at me like that it was the only ice cold thing I could find.

We stood out on the balcony and decided we would go shop. So I went past Dwaine's house and his mum Mischa gave me an ice pack.

We went shop and came back and I basically had to go down there and rescue Dwaine as well as sitting there. But basically Dwaine was packing his stuff and I was talking to Kaz outside to calm her down. I didn't like to see her in this state. But in a way its for her own good she needs to be alone to think for a while. So I had to leave cause of course I had work in the morning. So everyone started leaving, but you know everything will be fine I hope.

So basically as you are all reading this can imagine that it was a very hectic night
I guess this kinda of a strange feeling feel in a way that the group maybe splitting apart and stuff but hey I can't say anything.

I guess I am mending things together as much as I can but its not going too good see ya laterxxxx

No comments: