Friday, May 06, 2005

DoNt LiKe ThAt I'm ChAnGiNg. DoN't LiKe WhO I HaVe BeCoMe.

Well today I didn't even plan in coming to college but guess what I am here in this shit hole but Jay is with me right now so everything is fine. I feel so unloved today like no one cares in the world, which I know is not true but the point is that is how I feel I just can't help it. I sound so pathetic right now and my depression is started to taking its toll I can't even pretend to be happy anymore. I wish I could be the way I used to be fisty cordie who had a mouth a was careless and the most fun person to hang around with. Now I am generally depressed and really quiet. Its creepy! I hate this quiet streak I'm gonna on. Before I couldn't even shut my mouth I always had something to laugh and joke about, always had another cuss up my sleeve. I think its just school maybe when I'm out of this place I will turn back to normal. I'm still trying to accept the fact that I am a failure but hey I think i will soon.

Whore came in to school today to actually do work *jaw drops* Omg!!!!! Yeah but of course I had to help her edit the script I mean couldn't she had done that without my help or was she feeling a bit lonely. She spoke to Zak today and was having Martha like tendancy's of taking over my user account how annoying.

Before me and Zak were having a cool convo basically about stuff that is going in our lives and it just gave me this realsation that everything around us is so fucked and people around us are so fake. So yeah, basically we just talked about certain stuff. I also talked to Sebis who haven't talked to in ages and Joanne.

I'm here talking to Jasmine she making me laugh and telling me to not worry and be strong lol! I'm also worry about her sanity and wondering if its there or not. Today we are going Pizza hut or somewhere today I don't know where we are going but I feel like evrything is off today meaning certain people but I'm guessing I'll find out what I have done now to get people annoyed at me now lol!

Yesterday I got hom and guess what I found a dusty space where my tv in my bedroom used to be no lie my brother Jacked my fucking tv. My tv Mine I was so pissed off he wants everything of mine soon I wont have any cool stuff left.

Oh my friend Samantha, her mum got hit by a bus today I just wanna send out my sympathies to her and hope that she is alright.

Okay guys I think I'm done I'm going off to possibly change my tights and do my hair and go to Kaz's. see ya later xxxx

No comments: