Tuesday, May 17, 2005

*vicky pollard*I done it *starts dancing* "put it on the stage and call it blackbird"

Well at 6:30 today I kicked ass by acting my heart out, well not entirely all out but yeah I did a very good job everybody was complimenting me it was great. I was dressed in tight jeans and a pink stripy top and a black over shirt and a pink scarf and pink makeup I looked great. I forgot a few lines but it I never made it bait, but it looked cool. Kaz, Dwayne, Alan and Kaz came to watch, they found totally great... well not great but yeah. So I finished and I was meant to call Ash but some problems arose and I never got round to it. Watched another groups play called Bouncers. I couldn't help laughing.

Sufia called and was talking to us about college and then was talking to me about her home problems, I think Kaz is slightly pissed off at me. Why? you ask...because everytime Sufie calls she ends up engaging in a long convo on her phone we don't mean to do but I can see she is upset with me... but Ah well nothing I can do about it.

Tim asked me to mention him in his diary so here I am mentioning you! I give a shout out to my more alike big brother Tim who just loves to remind me of my drinking habits... you mean, the one I don't have, but yeah I love ya 'cus you are the first person who cares so... *hugs*

Um Alan took this picture of me and Ash I know he probably wont like it but I personally think its slightly cute but yeah.

Got nothing more to talk about I mean I'm a bit tired but I am just glad that all of the drama and guitar stuff is over. This is the part where I start to have fun. I have my prom on friday this is my dress minus the arm thing it looks better when its one me lookie>>>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/cordie/gq261v24.jpg its pretty.

But anyway, I'll be leaving you, see you later xx

No comments: