Wednesday, May 25, 2005

In my mind there is haze...

So this part of week has been alright minus somethings e.g. my dad playing mind games with my mum and juts cussing her downt he phone at my aunts house (my mum can't take his Bs) I feel sorry for her at times, sometimes I catch her crying alone and saying knowone loves her. I sound like her sometimes, but the point is, is that my dad is saying he aint paying the phone bill that he succesfully ran up before he left. I wanted to call him in St.lucia and just cuss him down the phone. I hate his guts. I know people keep on saying that I shouldn't say that because he is my father and yada yada yada, but right now I don't even consider him that. I have had to do try and control everything in this house and I have upto a point. I don't know how to deal with my mother though, its hard.

Um what else has happened *thinks* um talked to Zak during the week saw him on webcam and wow doesn't he look older than the last time I saw him. Saw all people signatures all over his body, I was telling him I hope you have a bath sometime soon he was like Nah.....

Um also Ash came to see me on Monday, it was great to see him and stuff but it was only on tuesday that it rose some questions to me that since matt left would he still have come to see me if he was still there *thinks* Nah didn't think so either. lol!

um just been talking to a few of my friends that are still doing stuff in school and they really want me to come in I wanna go in too, but I hate that place more than words can say. If I could take a flame thrower in there with me and burn down all the hallways, teachers and stuff then I sooooo would! Oh and did I mention Martha got slapped yes I didn't see it but I heard about it and hearign about it just made me happy I am so fed up with that chic, she hasn't been around Kaz's for two days, could today be a third *gasps* anyways see ya guys later I got other stuff to do before my time on the net runs out.... Later days....

No comments: