Friday, May 20, 2005

Last day, Last day *woot* its the last day

Okay so its the last day today anything interesting happened...no Just a bunch of people crying and getting all emotional. Did I cry once...No!!!! why because this school sucks, the teachers suck and the students suck even worse. So yeah I am finally free. I'm in the computer room and the common room clang are playing the slow version of Heaven by Dj sammy on repeat. I mean come on its a nice song but shouldn't be used for such horrible and vile people such as the common room clang.
*breathes*

So anyway, nothing much except for Mr.J giving me a hug and saying goodbye and stuff. Recieving a certificate for my contribution to the school (shame it didn't come with money) clearing up still from our drama exam and stuff and trying to avoid my horrible and nasty form tutor. Shame I couldn't avoid Mr.Boyd, with his "Corinne, this is your last day I just remembered how do you feel" walks closer to me, I take a step back " fine" his hand rests on my shoulder "Just take care of yourself and have a great time doing whatever you maybe doing... okay" *hands slides down arms in slight rubbing motion* *yanks arm away* "yeah bye sir!" *runs* Whenever I'm around I feel the need to go home and wash and use bleach on my skin, then burn my clothes.

Also yesterday what is wrong with the men down peckham this was at 2:30 at night yeah me and jay were having are into depth life convos that we normally have, that normally come after our petty joking little arguments. So anyway, we are there you know chatting and then this man comes upto me and says that his name is Johnny are you up for buisness, I was like what?? you know do you wanna come to my house???? Do I look like I wanna come to your house I say back to this guy and he is like we can chill out talk and make the most of it. Most guys won't even give you a cab and its all part of the deal if you just sleep with me. I was like uh no, no, no and no leave me alone and luckily the 343 bus came along and we got on it leaving him at the bus stop. We started cracking up. Imagine if it was just me at the bus stop I would have been shit scared but in way not taking any shit.

In alot of pain today and yes people it is that time of month. Least it was better than last time, last time I felt like I was gonna die. Like daggers were gonne through my womb and ripping me apart. It was bad. So far this one has only been prodding at me so that's good!

Oh yeah I watched starwars spisode 3 yesterday with Jay,Mark,Dwayne,Ash and Matt. Well technically not with Ash and matt 'cus they sat two rows behind us. But we kept on shouting out stuff and making dirty remarks and the film was great.*spoiler below star wars fans who haven't seen the film skip until you see spoiler over* Poor Dwayne is still a little bit traumatised from the little kiddies got killed by Anakin. all of us on the from row just gasped it was funny. Plus, I kept on saying that Supreme Chancellor Palpatine needed some Benylin to cure the rediculous laugh stroke cough thing he was doing
*spoilers over*

So yeah I'm about to go home and have something to eat and maybe change my clothes after being hand raped by Mr.Boyd. So guys I'll see you later.xx


http://www.shockwave.com/sw/spotlight/battlex/?mid=0

No comments: