Thursday, May 05, 2005

Find something worth voting for.......... Vote Active *cheesy grin* "okay cut" Thank God where's the alcohol lol!

Today is voting day and we are praying that the Active party wins and then we could put (I love Bashment dude) Natalie in her place and our manisfesto so rocks so.... yeah personally I think we should win *smiles* I'm even wearing my Vote Active Badge today in support, of my party *woots* So anyways, today has been feeling quite odd I mean, Miss Weston is being nice, everyone is being nice. Its quite creepy. Very tired though as I look around and realise that I have just wasted another two years of my life, Knowing that I might have to do another two more to actually aquire another subject to replace the hole that Media left. So great, I was gonna be the first one to go to uni out of our group and in about a few seconds my dreams were dashed. *cries* I can't believe this, its actually a big come down for me, I don't fail , I never fail. I mean, I'm always been seen as a failure to my dad because of the whole Chris shit and me basically being me. But I have never failed academically *feels stupid* how the fuck am I gonna get to uni and become what I wanna become they want excellance, excellance is not someone who has to stay four fucking years in college.

I did something pathetic last night though, I cried myself to sleep. I'm so afraid to tell my mum what is happening and how the hell am I gonna tell my dad. Spoke to Joe about it Yesterday he really made me smile and cheered me up a bit, I needed that I seriously needed someone to tell me that it was gonna be okay. He did, so Joe if you are reading thanx alot!!!! So before this September I have got to think about hwta the fuck I am going to do with my life and how the hell is everything gonna be ok. I still need a hug from the certain someone but they are never around these days.....you know who are! Missin u!

Still on the hunt to find my MD, still no luck. We think maybe the people in the chip shop were lying... so .... I'm gonna try there again but not only me with marc and Dwayne. Speaking of Dwayne, yesterday or the day before *thinks* can't really remember.He thought he would sit on top of me and smack my ass really hard. I am also thinking of playing matchmaker this weekend, because I'm bored and my own life is fucked so why not make someone elses that much happier. I'm gonna match up Charlotte (sorry philip *hits him across the head*) and Marc. I found out (because I happen to be a nosey little fucker) that they like each other..soooooooooooooooooooooooo....*smiles* I'm just gonna work what magic I have left and hopefully everything will be out in the open......by let's say ummmmmmmmm Monday next week. Lets see if I can do this.

Going pizza hut on friday, I'm not really up for the whole day with all happy friends and stuff and being all smiles everywhere, but I guess, it will cheer me up a bit. I actually wondered last night if I died how many people would care? 'cus I know if it was upto my dad he would find the most nearest hole and wrap me up n white cloth and put me in it. He would be glad to get rid of me. Maybe I should find my own place so I wouldn't have them shouting at me and telling me I'm useless and stuff.

Oh yeah I also have a New Template I think it looks so cool. This one was actually donated to me, 'cus of a wicked cool Backy I made *woots* so I got this in return. I've been trying to make it pretty all day and filling in stuff...still gotta add some blinkies and some other stuff and then we wil be good to go.

Mr J just came in asked for his coursework I have done it but guess what people......no fucking printer in this school is actually working so I am just wondering how the fuck and am I gonna print it tommorrow for him lol! crazy this shit is, just crazy. So I think I'm done I'm just gonna go to Kaz's and hopefully cry out my stress and stuff and hopefully martha won't ask me stupid stuff like can I use your msn name please? if you want to talk to people find your own friends don't borrow mine and chat shit to them. *breaths and panting in an angry state* So anyways guys see you laterxxxxxxxx

No comments: