Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Just tell me straight

Well today I nearly, when I say nearly made it to school on time if I had walked just a bit faster I would have made it, but ah yes that's my life never straight forwards, nothing ever goes my way.I got into Media and done some really good work and I got my coursework back to do a little changing to it. I felt happy in Media, more happier than usual and I also felt, like I actually belonged in this school, for once in my life lol! Lauren comes out with how my voice is very posh, I was loking at her and was like what corinne are you listening too. I really wonder.

My day is going fine until Ms Weston comes to the sixth-form computer room and tells me....I think you need to have a chat with you Media teachers at lunchtime to discuss if you will be entered for Media. First of all why do we need the converstaions for I think they can make their decision without seeing my face, sitting there looking like a miserable little fucker. Two, it's luchtime, not to be really bringing out my ghetto nature *laughs* But come on, Y'all fucking with me right, Lunchtime to see your ass, Nigger like me need food and need time to rest and I'm very sure you do too....couldn't we just listen to each other and say look corinne is, or is not entered and I will be happy.

Okay the weirdest thing just happened, Raina just took a picture of me for her Media project, the way she just looked at me and said yep picture to camilia *flash of light goes off* okay that's good next Subject I was like what??!!?

So I am just a bit annoyed today, just over this whole media thing and of course Martha and this whole Alan and Michael thing that she just keeps on going on and on about, 'cus she actually has two guys that like her. She slept with Alan (YEP IT IS COMFIMED SHE GOT DOWN AND DIRTY) and then decideds that she doesn't want a relationship with him *shakes head* well I'm not gonna say anything.But I have made this important pic just for her. pic. Oh guess what I found a picture of Natalie (click on her name to see the pic)Aint she really pretty *laughs* This is miss I love BASHMENT DUDE, and don't talk to me about FUCKING orginisation. I also took some shots might submit them later, THEY ARE NOTHING SPECIAL BUT I got a bit bored during school so I snuck out with the digi cam don't know why so take a look. pic1 Pic2 pic3

So yeah I think I'm done for the day. I might come back and write any updates or tell you what the decision is for my media entry. I only realised how many people read this. I get around 42 hits a day that's just crazy. Anyways see ya later Kissesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~ After the meeting ~*
I found out that I am not entered for media they were all so patronising and fake and stuff and whenever I tried to get my point in or my thoughts about the matter in, I was denied left right and center. When they all said at the end like they had fucking rehearsed it Corinne I don't think its best. Then all looked at me and they all started getting up and leaving. I wanted to cry. I still want to cry. I need a hug or something or another. Just need to talk to someone who actually cares. (there are not many people who actually care)but anyway I'll see ya later guysxx

No comments: