Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hey....my emotional *cough* day

Hey everyone guess what one more day until I leave this place. *woots* *screams* *runs around happy* um people are all being sad today. I was feeling a bit sad in Drama 'cus we all gel so well in that class and I will kinda miss Mr J being all happy nd sarky and sometimes rude. Um I have to play Rounders in the rain next in the rain. I swear these people don't care about our health oh yeah chuck 'em in the rain they won't care. lol!

Got a bit annoyed today got my report for the year it wasn't bad but it wasn't good!
so with that my mum decides she would just take trip down to my school and have a lovely converstaion with my head of year Ms Weston about my attendance and yada yada yada.

It was my last drama lesson today it was a bit sad, because these people have become like my family (minus a few) but you get my point and to have done that last exam was like an ending chapter you know, saying goodbye to the old and maybe looking forward to the new. ah well starting to sound like Ms Bishop (I don't care what people say she aint bloody Dr. Bishop)

My brother has gone to court today a bit worried for him 'cus it is a serious charge and stuff but yeah I hugged him and told me that I should have loads of strength and stuff and if things don't go his way then he'd see me in a few years. I got scared. I know he's mean, sometimes annoying and loves hi-jacking my stuff, but I care about him still. He is my bro I am trained to care. I just hope he is fine.

what else happened in my day um........ I can't think of anything else. Um I found out that I am loved by specially by a teacher wont say which one though. Its is soooooo wrong but it is funny. Might be goingto get chinese with everyone tonight or watch Starwars episode 3, which is great either a good movie or good food, sounds like an even deal to me.

My cramps have started again which means only one thing, yes that time of the month is coming. I was having this jokey argument with ash online about him pms-ing more than I do. (which is true by the way babe) but yeah. I feelign a bit moody this morning, which was for no reason I bursted out into tears on my bed, maybe it was a way of releasing some of the build up tension inside of me, 'cus I feel ten times better. Shame about the cramps though, they never stop. Oh and Tim earlier, I didn't see you were online it told me you wasn't and you messages did get sent to me until I pressed control when clicking the page.

So I think I'm done, last day of school tomoz its gonna be great *jumps up in the air s-club7 style*

No comments: