Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I've got all the tricks up my sleeve

So my guitar exams is tomorrow people and I am about getting ready to scream. I'm not too nervous about it now because I actually can play my pieces to the best of my ability, no that my ability is good but lord god I hope it helps lol. The examiners came and pointed out to me what I could and could not use and made me fill out a sheet of paper stating the songs that I am gonna play, my own piece and my grade 5 finisher piece. *waves arms* lol! When they looked at my sheet they looked at me like .....Oh this should be interesting. lol! I am getting Sufia to back me up on drums we practised a few days ago and it was great to Jam with Sufie again she is great drummer. So my song selection is:


Point de etre (grade 5 finisher)


I feel you (my song) This Time - 3 doors down (selected piece)


Everywhere/Goodbye to you- Michelle Branch (selected piece)


I think I rock at my version of Everywhere/Goodbye to you and having sufie on Drums is just gonna be wicked. I can hear it now!!!! Actually I shouldn't be saying these things it could all go terribly wrong so I shall stop talking. Not that I'm that nervous right now but when the bloody time come I know about around 2 tomorrow I will be ready to kill myself. lol! I just found a great prezzie for Kaz on her B-day and it could also be a little present for myself as well 'cus there is no where in hell I'm gonna miss what I have planned for her yey... anyone who wants to know just ask me on msn if you wanna come, ask me too.

I'm a happy bunny today, which is good news for some people 'cus loads of people have been trying so hard to put a smile back on my face. I guessed I pulled through and without their help I might have just been still moping arou and not smiling much. I'm very upbeat, I have been proper hyper in Drama today sir was actually finding it quite. scary lol!

I might be going Brighton with the girls next week, should be fun. For only £1.50 *woots* I think things are starting to look up. Except for my Drama practical still trying to learn my lines that I actually properly a week ago, I'm been trying to batter them into my brains with Victoria and Zoey but it doesn't seem to b sinking in (damn it) but if it don't, I swear I will waffle my ass off in the exam like woah!!!! So I gotta go like now because Kaz wants to go to the hospital and Miss gothic won't go with her anway guys I'll see you later

No comments: