Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The fear of a girl who doesn't know her lines... "what's my line again???"

Okay so it is drama exam day today and how many times have we practiced... once since this morning I am petrified I'm getting lines mixed up were are having arguments with other groups, we are tired. It is stressful. I wanna run away right now I have never felt this bad about doing a play really I am close to throwing upI am literly looking at the time tick away and feeling me crying inside I just can't wait until its over. People are trying to tell me I will be fine but trust me I wont be... I'll freeze I can feel it now I should knopw this like the back of my hand but today nothign feels like it is sinking in. I'm gonna go now 'cus Zoey and Vic are probabaly waiting for me see ya guy later xxxxx

No comments: