Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday and I'm regaining strength

Well its monday and Iwas wait for it........early *woots* omg I am so proud of myself and so was everybody else. I actually graced the doors of school before 10. Today has been a better day, I mean I'm not sitting and being all depressed I am being actually happy! I'm listening to Anna nalick - Breathe its a great song I love it to death I don't know, I think its because its all calming and stuff and she has a voice like Alanis Morrisette. So if you like Alanis Morrisette check this song out 'cus its great. oh and kittie- into the darkness is also wicked. I'm only saying this because I'm listening to it right now. Um what else I gave in my drama coursework in today and called our play the "Reflection of Kin" I have drama practice next maybe, I don't know. I can't believe it I really have nothing to write about. *thinks* nah I really don't. Except I think I might put up countdown clocks for various things in my Navigation Bar, so look out for that. um wel this has to be the most dry entry....well least I aint sounding like Mallory no more *yippie* anyways I love you guys and missing you allxxxxxxxxx oh thanks everyone who is in my msn for helping me and making me feel better ecspecially Tim and char they cracked me up anyways byexxxx

No comments: