Thursday, May 12, 2005

Now give me an E sharp! *guitar breaks* oops!!!

Okay it is now 1:05 this is where I, Corinne Natalie Natasha Stacey Hunt begins to panick. Okay Corinne try not to concentrate on the exam next I have practiced enough, I shall be fine *breathes* I wont be fine.........

So anyways I met the St. Olaves boys today and Zoey asked one boy name Chris if he had an older brother because for young boy all the guys were eyein him up. Even Zoey, but you expect it off her. lol! but they were all so small all under the height of 5'5 it was sweet. The girls are so much bigger they were towering them. I remember when we had to meet the boys when we were in year 7 one kept on coming upto me and mooing in my ear. *shudders* which reminds me,yesterday I met lenny and he is really fucked up. 2 days ago he asked Martha for a threesome as a joke and yesterday he kept on blowing kisses at me at one point he licked my ear. Do you know how sick I felt. There was also too much burberry all in one room it was bliding and quite sickening. It felt like I was in the middle of bloody Chavs 'r' us.

As I continue to type the time gets closer they are observing me outside the computer room, like I am some unknown species. Its driving me crazy. Oh cool one of them has examined me before and he just said he liked my style he is finding this funny that I am typing this in, and says that he can't wait to hear what I have produced this year. So that's cool!

Um Carlicia, you the chic who gave me the bad flu type thing with the whole throat infection, she left today for good to go back to Jamaica. I'm gonna miss her loads she was a good friend and was very funny to talk too.

Oh Okay since Kaz's net is not working there is no where in hell she can read what her prezzie is gonna be so I might as well say it. I'm gonna get her tickets to go and see INME in Manchester University on the 28th of July. I know cool pressie. One bad thing about it is I know who lies in Manchester. Yeah your probabaly reading this and frankily I don't care, but my point is, is that yeah you know I'll be there but I aint coming to see you. Okay guys I love you loads and wish me luck, I'll come back and tell you if I passed or failed. see ya *waves*

No comments: