Sunday, July 10, 2005

Beaming smiles for everyone

- "its been great guys and everything but I'm gonna go and watch paint dry" - Jasmine
-
-
-
Well for the whole weekend I have been hanging out with the guys and on Saturday I had to let go of all my little cousins
Cheryl aunty Sarah, Chris and Selena. Chris left me a message on my tagger; I was actually surprised he still had the address to this
thing. It was good to see him again and say goodbye, because they are all going to St. Lucia for 3 weeks and can be extended because of certain
issues that my family are having. This is another thing to mention why the fuck is my family telling me about great guys I can marry
I think I am just sick of guys in general they fuck you about mentally and you only realize until you fret over every little thing
which is very unlike me I have been doing lately.

So you want me to describe my weekend hmmm I could be here for ever where do I even start.

Well on Friday, yes the day after Kaz's birthday she was still celebrating her b-day. So um we decided that we would all go to pizza hut
I don't mind pizza hut but what happened there was what that pissed me off. Okay so Kaz, myself, Dwaine, mark, Alan, char, ash, Anthony and jasmine.
Were acting like five again in pizza hut meaning they were arguing over he pizza while me and char sat there and just
engaged in convo. No here is where the piss taking starts. We all paid our fair amount to eat at pizza hut so I think stuff should
be shared out equally, but no. The chicken came and the other side of the table were just devouring it like no tomorrow
Plus then they gave our side of the table the scraps of the nachos and it just got worse after that, when Char started to feel sick
so she ran off to the bathroom. I got worried and followed her down, knowing that since I had been sitting there I only had half of my pizza
and put one other slice one of the other pizzas. I go to check on char and she is vomiting her guts out. I stayed there with her until she felt
better. Then we went back upstairs, guess what all the pizza was gone. I mean how does the full works disappear so fast
I mean that was two large pizzas and a medium and not just ordered once but twice. And all was gone. I even realized the slice that I put on my plate was
gone too. I was like okay no they aren't taking the piss now. I mean I was in the toilets trying to help out charlotte, who
Everybody was obviously not worried about because they couldn't dare to part themselves from the precious pizza. I didn't say anything
I just kept my mouth shut like I usually do, 'cus normally when I do everyone gets into a hump. So I just shutted up when everyone
was saying oh I feel full, when I was paying for me and jay and I still felt hungry. [Shakes head]

Moving on from sounding a bit like Philip but it needed to be said that was just piss taking. So then after mark giving us
A mooney and Alan still doing his hardest to come onto me by stroking me hugging and generally holding me and chatting
Dirty. Kaz says she wants to go into a pub we go past the temple bar and then we thought no, went past monaghans and Kaz
Thought it was too black in there. Then we were talking about the park in a conversation and it was arisen that we were going to the park.
So we travel to the park where I used to spend most of years of St.saviours with the gang, seeing it again brought back memories.
So bottles of white was bought and I just wanted to drink, I don't know, jasmine knows I only do that when I am trying to compress
something and not make it rise to the surface and the only way I can control it or forget about it for a while, is to drink very hard.
I can't even remember why I was doing it but le me tell you. I wasn't a pretty sight. I was downing alcohol. Fucking payback for
Pizza hut if I didn't eat then guys aren't drinking. Simple as. So I'm lying over the bench on top of the hill in my tired but tipsy state.
Still there was Alan still stroking my leg and staring at me. I hate when people do that, I understand that you like me, but can
you not stare, it's creepy and frankly it sends a girl right off. Plus, may I mention, Alan has a girlfriend. Right.
Actually guys having girlfriends still fall for others, I have learnt. *snigger* I weren't taking a stab at anyone there... No
Not at all.

So there I am getting pissed out of my head and bad jokes were being told
some weird shit was happening like Mark, Anthony, Alan, Asher and Dwaine basically
were having these weird fascinations over the roundabout. Where they just kept on spinning it a fast as they could and starting jumping on it.
After I was cussed mercilessly by all of them or was it just I can't remember, ash gave me a hug. Do you know I'm going to blatantly state this what in the gods name is going
On between us??? 'cus once again I am in confused Ville. I seem to be in there a lot with this relationship. cus we hardly speak to each other
minus those weird cutoff convos on msn. and when we are in the same room lol and considered the fact that when I'm not talking to you
We hardly speak, can anyone say we are heading for splits ville and it couldn't come on faster for people that I know (once again not naming people)

Played on the swings a bit danced around, went to knock on some woman's door to use the toilet she saw charlotte and was like okay... but then she saw me
And she was frightened I swear she couldn't close that door any faster. *cracks up* so after all the fun in the park we headed home, well back to Kaz's
but we hand to wait on really cold steps where I swear my nipples must have become like ice. Okay ya'll didn't need to know that, Soz.

So we get to Kaz and having lost Jasmine and Ash 'cus they both went home. Trust me my eyes saw that bed and it just went for it.
I laid there and didn't want to wake up for ages. Next day I wake up and I see and Alan and Dwaine making a Karli sandwich lying on each side of her
I was just thinking in my head oh that's funny. So anyway I wake up to find charlotte was gone (she went Margate) and to find Anthony in her place behind me.
Everyone started waking up and Tanya rang Kaz to say that she was coming down with Cory. (Awww Cory is so cute) but anyway, that she was coming to give
Kaz her present. Kaz got excited and started cleaning. I know Kaz cleaning not likely to be used in the same sentence.

So Tanya comes round and then I thought if I left I could come back before she went so we all could go to the
Pub after she left. So I went home to Azera who was once again lonely and clinging on to me like a latch. Girl can never make up her mind.
It's just appalling.
Left to go mainly go to my aunts house since everyone was there who was going to St. Lucia and I told them goodbye and stuff. Plus,
I got a lecture of "Corinne when are you going to find a nice St.lucian guy to marry there are so many down there" hear the words of "marry"
please. I aint getting married and if I am it isn't going to be anytime soon. I mean commitment sucks. It really does. Lol.
so they're there just yattering on about all the guys and last time and the marriage proposals that they received last time for
me married. I mean I feel kind of like an auction "going once, going twice, and going three times ...sold to that lovely st.lucian guy there
with the dusty toes". Then they started saying oh maybe we can get Corinne to come down a month after us. I was trying to be as nice as possible, no was just a no
but this one was like a hell no. I don't even want to think about who will be waiting for me this time at the airport, claiming that
I am their wife to be. I said to goodbye to everyone and Chris gave me an early birthday card. It was a sweet but funny. Also got a present which, I need to go
around to his mum's house to collect.

So I travel back to Kaz's house to find charlotte already drinking, no surprise there. So Tanya was gone but news was that Martha had come round just before I came there
but went to Shaun's first saying that she was all afraid and stuff to come and pick up her clothes when last time Kaz said to her in the presence of Michael
come round and pick up your clothes at any time. But no for that special sympathy vote Martha went round to Shaun's (Dwaine's brother)
and asked could he come with her to pick up her clothes because she was afraid to go and pick them up herself.
So she comes anyway by herself and because Tanya thought she took the piss she said to her when she arrived "sorry the social worker told Karli to throw away your clothes"
Martha said okay and look like she wanted to come in and Tanya said "bye then" walked in and closed the door. lol! That must have been great and I missed it.
I start hanging around, I swear we were meant to go and do something but like I thought we might we stayed in the house and did um nothing. So I just continued playing sonic
and samurai Jack games on the computer, while some of my contacts were asking if I could do blends for them. I swear people
keep on adding me on msn, just to ask can you make me a wallpaper. Not that I mind because it's something I am good at. But I isn't got Photoshop available to me, and gimp 2
just isn't cutting it for me.

So yeah that was basically my weekend of drunken behavior [slaps hand] marriage proposals, Martha stomping and grown people on a roundabout lol.

So I'm gone guys see yaxx

No comments: