Sunday, July 10, 2005

She dances in the rain

Um well I've been writing alot of songs and making up guitar riffs to them and writing them down in proper notes and stuff to keep myself busy over this boring period of me wondering what the fuck I am gonna get for my A-levels. This one song I wrote I just wanted to post, it was meant to be about myself (I know vain) in thrid person. But it didn't turn out like that so lets just say it started off as something and end up as something else but I am still proud of it. So I might as well put it here:

All things...
Such as pain...
Loss, agonized...
By a cold fire...
That dwindles into wayward smoke...

All Things fade away...
When she dances in the rain.

It washes away the blood...
Touched by course steel...
(The Scars remain)
But are forgotten...
For a moment as she plunges into
This beautiful haze...

Other may wish for brighter days...
But she dances in the rain.

They look for rainbows...
When the sun breaks the clouds...
Leaves trails of fiery scars...
They wish for clear nights...
Full of stars...
But she takes pleasure In the grey...

She would not, for anything, wish it away...
Such a lovely thing as dancing in the rain.

Beads left on roses...
Shining on window screens like diamonds...
Puddles evaded by children...
The scent of a world starting over...
She can sleep to the music...
She can forget her troubles...

For her life washes away...
As she dances in the rain...

Her Mind fades not
into the space of time
neither does her mind
wish to be purified of her thoughts
for she is what she is
that not one can change

She speaks her mind
and gains her voice
while she dances in the rain.

No comments: