Monday, July 11, 2005

If only my words could make the surface of my mouth if only.

Well apparently my thoughts on pizza hut were wrong and inexcusable lol! Apparently we eat all the nachos, yeaaaaaaaahh, right lol! So um why do you think people on our side of the table were getting pissed off? But ah well I write a blog and get shafted for it. Point of a blog, like a journal to write about things that happen to you so you can remember favorite moments and for the public, hint i.e. you guys can sit down, shut up and hear my opinion for once. lol!

Well today was a slow but painful day I mean it was great with the whole I like to sleep thing but I took the piss today. I was tired I just slept and slept until about 3.
Then got up, washed and got dressed. Plus my mum had a test today for her diploma in Ict. She thought done well. I hope she did she was so nervous I had to give the whole you are going to be okay speech, you know the one that makes me feel at ease every time I go in to a drama or a guitar exam. She made me laugh today though, she also got into an argument with Azera, which now Azera is in a very bad mood...does this face look like it cares…No! That's because it doesn't. So we mucked around and took some photos there is actually a pic where she looks high. Just look at the skin tone difference between me and my mum it is actually shocking that is why some parts of my body such as my arms are two tones. Maybe my body couldn't mix the colors so it split me down the middle. That's why I wear my hoody's to cover up the abnormality of my arms being two different skin tones but my face just being one. Also took a new poser pic in my kitchen (don't ask it's where my laptop is at the mo) lol! [Pic 1] [Pic2] [Pic3] Twazzer_-_23 thought my baby pictures were sweet, which I just think um...no! I mean what is cute about me constantly wearing sailor dresses and me looking dazed half the time a picture was taken lol. I haven't even uploaded them all on to photobucket if I had I think everyone will be pissing themselves laughing over certain pictures. One picture that aint seein the light of day is the one that Kaz calls baby Cordie with a microphone head. lol! Trust me, it aint a pretty picture.

Um Sufie came round to Kaz's today which is always fun. Me and mark, because all asian people in London are now being targeted by people and raped, eggs thrown so we thought it was best if we took her one block before her house. I also told Sufie something that mark said (of course with his permission) and she awwwwed. Oh man I only wished they could be happy together. But yeah like I know they can't so I'm just yeah...being quiet now.

Sorry I had to mention this, have you noticed that you never see a black person at a white person's funeral and if they are there they either looking at the time and wanting to go home, or is the one who killed the fucker. Even when they are at their own people's funeral they are there overacting crying their eyes out and shit and the will ask so um how did you know this person and they will reply I don't know him I just think it's so sad... so when does the wake start. *SHAKES HEAD*

Also went shopping around for a guitar actually my aunt was reading me a catalogue filled with instruments and accessories and was reading it all out to me. I heard and liked the sound of having a white strat that had a black fret board 3 pick ups 2 humbuckers and a tremolo. I thought I should stop with my sunburst obsession and just change it all up a bit. Plus she wants to get me another black acoustic guitar. I know I think she may feel sorry for me because of my situation and plus its my b-day soon. So I think she is just trying to make me take my mind of things and she thought well I might as well use my rich and loaded self to help her.

Vic_da_sheep also known Victor, who totally rocks and is better at guitar than I am, is coming down to London from Yorkshire in 5 days and counting. I've known him for a very long time 'cus I have been going up to Yorkshire for ages and staying at his house, while I was there seeing my Aunt. He is coming down to see his sister, hang out with me and go home. He is a bit upset that I can't show him where I am staying now, But I said when I move house he can come and see my bedroom anytime he wants *Nudge, nudge, Wink, Wink* lol Only joking!!!!!! Mwah!

So cordie, what else, what else I can't think of anything else. Um I really can't I think Its because I'm sleep deprived, so guys I'm going to eat and then catch some zzzzz's see you laterxxx

No comments: