Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday in the sun getting wet all over

So early morning I am being woken up by mum who is telling me that I am have to get up and get ready to help them go and fix my aunts kitchen. I mean, No one wants to bellowed out of bed to fix a kitchen and peel of wallpaper so early unless, your friends are involved (which they weren't)and if they were getting paid, and I had neither. So I get up to be dragged out, while moaning of course and taken to my aunts, so I get there and work my butt for about 6 hours straight ro then finally get some rest and colapse in her livingroom. as soon as I colapse on the sofa my phone starts ringing and its non other than Vic who reached in London on Thursday. So he asked me if I was free and I said I wasn't and he said right that's it I and coming to free you where are you? I was like at my aunts. I told him where my aunts were. About half an hour later he was there with his two mates dale and mekhi. So they came in and Vic went straight for my mum totally ignoring my aunt (yeah know rudeness lol) and just asked can we borrow Corinne for the rest of the day, and for once they actually didn't start complaining.

So we went round Dales house I met more of his and vics mates. There was one really cool girl there calinda (cal for short) her guitarplaying skills rock. Vic forced me to play and they were all rating me, which was good. lol! So we all sat out in the garden and then from no where Dale gets a bucket of water and dashes it over my head and Vic did the same to Cal. So me wearing a white shirt was showing off more than she was supposed too. Not that Dale minded, as he kept on stating over and over again. lol. So me cal said we were goping to the toilet and the bathroom window is right above where we were sitting so while they were all sitting there saying why can't girls go the toilets by themselves we were filling up buckets of water to chuck out the window. Then we chucked it and that's what kicked off a massive water fight where I was drenched, I mean, from head to toe bra, underwear everything. Luckily my phone wasn't in my pocket or I would have been messed up.

I already promised char that I would go to her house for a barbecue, so I said my goodbyes and me and them guys promised to meet up on Thursday to celebrate my b-day because Vic would be going back on friday. So That shall be fun.

So I go home while covering up my main assets on the bus (damn me for wearing a white shirt, how come this always happens to me)and change for the barbecue and packed clothes for our "GIRLIE NIGHT OUT". We thought we needed some fun.
So I enjoy sausages and burgers and the black people food as charlotte calls it ...chicken lol! we watched an epi of buffy. Then got ready to go.

we went to the temple bar I was dared to go in the middle of the dancefloor,where it was deserted and to start dancing. I din't mind, well because its solely a dare. Kaz was a bit surprised by the way I was dancing because she never seen me do that before. There also this chick there who was just giving me the evil eye...why? because she was there attempting to dance and I was pulling off dancing with um...ease lol. Trust me she thought she was hot walking everywhere with her hand on her hip and I just wanted to kick her in her seat and tell her to stop dancing. Plus we had the most happiest couple sitting next to us lol! Yeah right. Men randomly staring at us (great pervs). So we spend a few hours in ther joking about and then eventually went and sat in camberwell green park. once again as char would put it "oh funness" so we sat on all the climbing stuff and talked listened to music, it was great. So we thought that maybe we should just go home, although Kaz and char were well on their way pissed and all sorts lol.

So overall its been a good day, minus a few arguments towards the end and stuff that I had to sort out but of course I didn't mind, its my friends.

So yeah my day was um very full I'm a bit tired and I think I should go to sleep since it is 8:50 and everyone is sleeping around me. Oh yeah its also nearly my blogs birthday too. On the 22nd of July 2004 I made my first post and here I am still posting and writing about my dry and dusty life. lol. Okay so I'm done, I'm out.

No comments: