Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The morning sun dew brings the beginning and the last

Well today has been a wicked day, well not entirely but I have some great news and some funky bits of news that jar me. Okay so after my b-day, me and Sufia called up each other and thought maybe we should go out with each other and just hang about because yesterday was fun so we thought about playing a little pool. We invited charlotte, but then I found out she was going out with some of her work mates so there was no point of asking her.

Sufia calls Mark and asks him if he wants to join in and stuff. So after her having to call him about 3 to 4 times he finally picked up said yes, so we picked 6 as a time and we agreed. I knew that okay I needed to be there for six and I said okay I'll take a train. Now anyone who knows me good enough, knows I have a fear of trains, I have to try hide it because people will take the piss. But if you ever go in to a train station with me, notice how I always stand up near to an exit or near to wall, because of past experiences. Though I knew that was what I had to do to make it at 6, so I guess I swallowed my fears.

I get to the train station and I have a friend in the train station who gave me a free ticket because I lost my purse yesterday. So I got down to the train tunnel and of course it always happens to me there was police down there apparently there was a bomb scare on the train coming up and they had to evacuate the train station, so here was me in my scared state and of course not wanting to die, bolted up those stairs like Michael Vartan was at the top waiting with open arms.

I was standing there shaking and then Charlie came to come and give me my phone because Sufia has been trying to call me. So Charlie decides to take me all the way to elephant and castle but then I got stuck in traffic near Camberwell Nando's so after a while I finally reach Elephant and castle.

I go up to the bowling alley and there is mark and Sufia, waiting and mark just started clapping at me to take the piss and he asks me what the hell took me so long. I told them about the little bomb scare (which I have been watching on the news about and no bloody reports) and they were like Laughing about how I bolted out of there. I don't know. I have the slight tendency of telling my worst fears and stuff in the funniest or sarkiest way possible.

So we rack up and start playing pool, we made loads of joke and like always Sufia and Mark were flirting with each other, ah them to are like those annoying love stories you read about where the Asian chick disowns her family to be with a guy not from their culture. Lets just say me and Sufia got our asses whooped like it had never been whopped before lol. Then we decided a spot of air hockey. I won against Sufie once and lost to human chimney machine twice. God I hate him some time it's like he has perfected everything.

We leave and we walk Sufie home, well a block before her house and we watched her as she turned the corner but what caught our attention was that a bald headed grease machine or a black was looking at her down the road as though he was gonna follow her. The guy looked at mark and Mark shouted out just try it, now mark was getting riled up and then the man started walking off and took the next corner and headed off. So we thought that he was gonna try and head her off but as we were gonna follow him Sufia called and said that she was fine and was on her doorstep, so we didn't bother.

Me and Mark were also trying to decided whether we should go home or not, because it weren't really late. So we went to Kaz's house. I got there and guess what my wings had arrived and stuff , mine were big but Kaz's wings were really, really small for some odd reason I will check that out because on the web page it said that the wing size was the same as mine although mine aren't really that big. So we sit around and I talk to Sufia down the phone and Mark proposes to her down the phone as a joke and just saying really kinky shit like when Sufia said she was hardly wearing anything Dwaine and Mark both said take a picture on your phone and sent it to me and go on web cam lol!

So after listening to a few *Nsync tracks and just jumping round and having fun for a bit, we left and took our different direction home (yes I walked home wearing the wings, I don't care if it did or did not go with what I wearing it still looked all pretty) and I got inside my house. As soon as I get in my house I am being told that I am going to America for a few weeks to go and visit my uncles and stuff I was like um, why does my family always take my summer holiday from me. I mean I don't mind America, well minus their stupid and ignorant government , but I am going to L.A to see my uncle and stay there for a few weeks, it should be cool, so it means that Yorkshire this year maybe be out of the question *sobs* BUT AH WELL AMERICA *WOOTS*

Also I took some pictures of me. These are not what I looked like on my birthday, because my hair was up in chopsticks and I was wearing bigger earring but I just wanted to show you guys doing my fairy bit for society [Pic] [Pic] and also being a bad fairy contemplating to jack the wide screen TV in the lounge [pic] and another picture of me saying yeah this TV is mine lol [Pic] I was gonna take a picture with me carrying it, but they have chained it to the wall. Lol

Azera is saying that she and Anthony need to be together and that she has a crush on him. Keep in mind that Azera is 18, engaged and is pregnant. She kept on saying give me his number I know you have it, when really I don't.

So um yeah nothing really um striking happened today although I had a damn good time on the pool table. Now I have been dubbed Mrs. Slipup but I won't say why.

So anyway guys I love ya and gotta leave ya. Oh by the way I want to change my blog song to Wild horses but because of the viruses on Kaz's computer, it won't let me upload songs on to the net and it can't even find my memory stick. *shrugs* Okay so this time I am really saying goodbye see ya guysxxxx

No comments: