Thursday, July 28, 2005

shake me, wake me, hurt me, break me. The difference is... you make me feel high.

Well for my past week, I haven't really been doing anything much with myself. I mean the most I have been doing since this week has been going out with Mark and sufia, Bieng a fairy all over the place and talking every night with chris (Gosh get back in england already lol) which is quite wrong because it cost $20 4 a phone card that can actually last out a 10 minutes convo and we speak about 3 to 5 hours so bloody hell how many phone cards does he buy *smiles*

So basically, I haven't really done anything productive. I mean, I have wrriten a few songs, done guitar riffs for them. Done a few pictures and stuf and a few blog entries that I couldn't be bothered to actually upload them. Oh I am so lazy. So um looks like I am going to be going to yorkshire afterall it seems since, I have objected to America until october. So it looks like I will down there for halloween and my cousin is already plainning her halloween party *shakes head* Anyways, I feel a bit annoyed about my moving placement to streatham. Yeah streatham. I'm not upset about it, it's just that I have been around so much fo the past year. I know in someways I brought it amongst myself but hey... to get away from my dad I would do it over and over and over again.

Um it's was D's birthday yesterday so um... Happy Bithday Dwaine. Also I'm seeing my brothers friends soon, well soon meaning tommorrow, because they want us to hang out like "old times" Um can anyone say that our old times were spent causing havoc on our block lol!so I hink its not so much of a good idea. But I am still gonna go anyway.

I think we may have found a perfect match for one of my friends, we must be careful about this one cause if we step in too early things might start to go terribly wrong.

anyways I gotta go and you know jump off a bridge or something lol see yaxxx

No comments: