Sunday, July 17, 2005

How can you win, when you aint right within

Okay so when I will upload this it means I will have 7 days until my 18th birthday, I swear I have never counted down a b-day like this before, is this how sad my life has become…. Nah I think its because everyone has had that feeling of turning 18 for some they can't even remember it (charlotte) cus they were pissed out of their heads, for others they were sick through it (Sufia) and me well I dunno, I just want it be better than my other birthdays of constant fights breaking out and just trying to make me feel as bad as possible about myself. lol. Yeah so I think I might just have a get together you know, just get everyone together and just celebrate it and stuff, nothing big. Maybe just maybe vic and my new addition of friends cal, dale, Maz, Shandy and alex. Can you know join in too you know just to meet my friends and stuff.

Just tired right now and just trying to complete a few blends by using gimp *shakes head* and listening to no music arrrrggggghhhh *rushes to put some on* what was the purpose of this entry… I can't even remember I know I just felt like writing an entry, and still trying to forget my embarrassment of me dancing in the middle of Temple bar as a dare.

Okay this is something I must mention, if you hear about a 18 year pregnant girl being murdered and her body was found in the river thames it wasn't me I swear. Yes by that comment you can guess that Azera is pissing me off to that fact that she does nothing, I mean entirely nothing she lies down all day, leaves the room in a mess, doesn't wash the dishes she uses, eats all the food that me and my mum buy for ourselves why she goes and spends her money on mc donalds and then doesn't have money and starts jacking from us. It has come to the point now that I don't even put left over food in the fridge anymore. I know, bad and I can become sick if I keep on doing that but she is drinking every coke bottle, every Robinsons bottle, she even polishing off water in the bottles. I'm sorry I don't care if she is pregnant she gets money just like the rest of us can't she buy decent food like the rest of us. Then she listens to my phone conversations, uses my laptop and tells other housemates that the laptop is hers. Jacks my clothes without asking, reads my emails and stuff I have printed out, just so I can remember and laugh about. She follows me everywhere, gets really annoying and jealous whenever I say oh I am going to my friends house. She will moan " why are you going to your friends house and blah blah blah " then this question will come up "can I come?" my answer "um no I thought you said you didn't like my friends" "I do"
"yeah well you still aint coming!" lol. I know I'm a bitch and now she wants me to follow her to her ante natal classes. I hate really clingy people. I know when I get insecure I have the tendancy to go into a clingy one, actually I wouldn't even call it call clingy I just need to feel better so I will go and stay somewhere where I feel happy and won't want to leave lol. But with her it is like 24/7 she was even asking me the other day why am I so close with my mum. I just looked at with this dirty look. Its like those really jealous boyfriends that ask you why are you so close to your friends and stuff. Oh she also has the cheek to say that my mum can't cook and saying that to everyone else who lives here and then sat there eating away at the food today and not complaining about jack. I just thought shit I hate this bitch. I just hope they move her by this week.

I just turned on smithy my piggy that walks and oinks and stuff, to cure my current boredom…see if I had internet access I wouldn't be having this problem. I could entertain myself in so many ways. but no I am sitting here watching a pink fluffy pig oink past and listening to sing by travis. Okay I'm gonna stop writing this entry because lord knows I am depressing myself *smiles*

Oh it looks like us going away aint gonna happen unless god gives all of sudden money that drops out of the sky because we are all kinda one by one quitting our jobs or leaving them for the summer. So please lord I know you are watching while I am typing this ….Please drop money from the sky lol!

Oh by the way I Heard some African guy using the word dude in a really hard African accent. I was in fits of laughter and that' s where a new Cordie quote has emerged. "An African using the word dude… what is the word coming to???" A new one seems to made up every week that I don't think they will be able to fit on a t-shirt. Plus I have got a new nickname on top of the untold others : Cornflakes. Yeah just don't ask how that one came about.

Plus I forgot to mention…I found my baby. Meaning, I've found my mini disc. For people who talk to me everyday, will know I found this like three weeks ago. But I never mentioned it. I hugged it so tightly and started screaming my ass off. Yey. One problem, because I thought I would never see it ever again I threw away all the software for it and my leads that go into the laptop, my rechargeable battery and charger and well basically, its kind not useable to me to record stuff on *sighs and looks around all sad*

So I have got a feeling I won't be doing another entry until my b-day or the day its my blog b-day so yeah I am just gonna state what I am doing.

x-x Plans x-x

x Trying to sort out holiday and costs, although hope seems very small
x Give something back to certain people (k11 9f 12 a l13 7 9 e1, 8 3 f9 6 a8 c6) lol!
x Go to St. saviours and claim my gcse results so I can apply to lewisham cus my dad threw away the certificates *cries*
x hangout with Vic and them lot on Tuesday and Thursday
x Turn my claddagh outwards although it is already out put it on right hand (actually I'll do that one now)
x finish off 4 blends and 1 wallpaper for aggie (favorite customer)
x Plus another 2 wallpapers for \/\Rain/\/_/\/\princess/\/
x One for Vic cus he is a bastard and likes to push me to do stuff for him even though he knows how to do them his bloody self *cracks up*
x Plus a new banner for Zen not that I am talking to him, I promised I would.
x Talk to social workers
x possibly playing on an open mic night. If I do I will definitely make an entry
x Go and see my dad (not willingly)
x possibly upload something onto DA lol!
x Think about what I am doing for my birthday
x Changing the music on my blog (hey I love the song but lord knows but I aint feeling it on here) might change it to Wild horses.
x Finish off Tims blog (finally)
x accept new blog requests
x finish off my website….
x so much more that I can' even mentioned or be bothered to write.


So guys I'll see ya later xxx

No comments: