Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My words are those of my own

You know my day has really peaceful I haven't had the stress of having to worry about relationships or none of that shit, because its all done. Yep I am not with Asher no more, yes sufie jasmine and all the others are doing their little dances as I type. They are ordering me to go back to you know who. I'm not up for more relationship crap, I am cool just being free for the mean while while everything settles down and stuff maybe I might consider it. So I got a whole summer ahead of me, which I've got so much to do. I gotta work, I meeting friends from out of London, recording some tracks that I have written, looking forward to my b-day. Now I have more material to write on. Break ups always give you more fuel, have you ever gotten that.

So philip is slowly learning about "Donna's" past and stuff! it was funny we got mark to be her ex boyfriend. It was great he was getting all scared because mark said that...he came from peckham and stuff and caused all this trouble in sacred heart which he did but yeah just over doing it.

I also found out that Jay was having a convo with ash under my name. I mean, I don't mind because I know she has her own issues with him. But its true I'm kinda happy that there is no one being in the middle and constantly in our relationship 'cus now we don't have one lol! although I do have a problem with one line "if she feels differently that's her problem not mine" I mean what kind of rude and twisted shit is that, I mean that I know we agreed to be friends but come on you are just asking me to retaliate to that one Ash. Personally I think I felt most of things before you even realised there was problems so therefore I have no problem with what is going on. So "if she feels differently that's her problem not mine" is just actually being a way of being rude and just somewhat... childish. I am actually smiling to myself, a slight weight, actually alot of weight has been lifted. She basically was just asking him about stuff and him liking to be sarcastic and rude gave his little answers and comments but I guess its alright, people ganging up on others aint nice and must be very annoying lol.

Oooh a few more days until Vic comes down and he can't wait we always joke around together, plus he just wants cordie and vikky to you know go and petrol bomb houses. lol kidding nah we are just gonna be little mad people. Going with him down Kentish town and some of his old friends and I are going sheisha. fun fun fun. Plus this and the possiblity of going to a club and play a song on open mic night they said they needed a guitaurist and they picked me so yey, trying to get my confidence up, you never know people who have doubted me in my past could be left in my dust. lol!

I'm a whole lot more smiley today,I guess cus things are finally fitting into place. I mean college, new people. Plus I am going down to yorkshire,which I don't mind cus by the time Vic and drake shall be up there. Plus Chris comes back in 2 weeks and I have to thank him for my present... a locket with my name in music notes. shannon and frankie are asking me to feature on a track with them which is so cool. Me and Sufie are writing a whole new bunch of songs together. I'm getting a new guitar. Might be going away with the guys, going to an Inme gig come october, plus maybe I will have some me time now and sort myself out, you know bring me myself back to a state where I am proud of me.

so yeah Guys I'll see ya laterxx

No comments: