Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy birthday blog.

Happy Birthday Blog
Yep today is the first day I wrote my first entry. Yes a year I have been writing in this thing, and a year I have been either entertaining, making people laugh and being annoyed at my random comments. But yeah it's the birthday of my blog. So here I am amongst friends and counting down the hours until my bday. Yey. This sunday I will be 18.

So new developments in my life, Um kind or not understanding my feelings and stuff towards past people in my life. Yeah they have been calling me everynight and I feel all giddy and happy (not a good sign) so yeah he's coming back soon and I can't wait to see him again. It will make me very happy, that's if they don't try to marry him off to some random chick in st.lucia.

Um so right now, Kaz has just made a naughty hat, yes I will take pictures and put them in my next entry lol. and everytime some one is bad the naughty hat goes on. Alan is wearing it more than anyone because he keeps on coming on to me, char and Kaz and making really dirty comments and stuff lol. So the hat has been dubbed the naughty hat of shame , which is basically mobile phone box, with writing, which Kaz beautifully labelled "The naughty hat of shame ecspecially for naughty children" lol! So she has actually taken a picture of anthony with his Tracksuit bottoms down , wearing his boxers with "The naughty hat of shame on" and really sad look on his face. lol.

So we are not going to the InMe gig Because Alan (smart ass) didn't go and get the tickets in time so we are seeing if they save tickets for people who buy online an stuff. But we are going on holiday, for £9.50. Yes £9.50 each. From the sun newspaper. Yep Sadness but we are still going to either dorset or the south of france *jumps around*

A bit annoyed 'cus my wings haven't arrived from ebay and I want them to get here so I can wear them for my bday *cries* I want to wear wings, I wanna fly. (shut up cordie) I swear I'm meant to be growing in age not receiding lol.

Vic is going home today, which is not good cus he made me laugh loads. But I get to see him in about 4 more weeks when I might go down to yorkshire. *woots* Also found out I will have to go to a seaside trip as well with my mums church which at first I thought "Oh good lord no" But when I heard blessed was coming, I didn't mind so much. Haven't seen him since I was young I grew up with him while my mum and his mum worked in the same hairdressers so yeah its like seeing an old friend, should be great to see how the both has matured lol!

what else, what else... um I'm getting a new sony digital camera for my bday, cool means more cool shots and stuff, haven't been out aking pictures in a while the last time I did that I stole the camera from school lol! *wags finger* bad you cordie!!!!!

I shoudl be getting my new guitar in about three weeks, god how mnay guitars have I been through lol! God something always happens to them, more poor neglected guitars that corinne has touched lol!

I've been really smiley for the past couple of weeks, its strange like I am remembering how the muscles feel like to work around my mouth, it's a strange feeling, but I love it. I love to feel like everything is alright *smiles*

So yeah happy birthday blog and happy day to all!!!!

No comments: