Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy B-day to me!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well as everyone knows yesterday, 24th of July 2005, was my birthday and thank you to everyone who called me on that day and wished me happy birthday I felt special. I even got a call from America, from one of my friends on the stfbe message board Crazier_Cruzer ('aka' Darren); I was a bit surprised and shocked that I was worth calling all the way from America but thanks anyways.

Let me just say one thing maybe my original birthday idea would have rocked, but this one so did too. I had a wicked time, minus a few annoyances (which I will explain later) but yeah it was great. I had so much fun and so did everyone else money or no money it rocked. So what happened that started the day to think everything was gonna go wrong.

So basically my day started out with me waking up by getting a phone call from Chris, who is actually joining the lets make long distant phone calls (he was calling from St.Lucia) was singing Happy birthday over and over again, and asked me a few questions, to that I answered Yes (lets just say its what I want, and I aint gonna let anyone or no friends tell me that I shouldn't, cause I Bloody well am). I got random txt messages of Happy Birthday from people such as Zoey, Victoria, Vic, Sufia, Jamie, David, Malcolm, Aimee, Michael, Drake, Dean, Cal and Mekhi.

So Kaz calls me and says happy birthday and that I should change the channel to channel five and guess what was on "The news boys" Yes don't laugh, I know this is sounding incredibly sad right now but Christian Bale ( The guy from equilibrium) looks damn good in that film. So I was talking to her and she was already saying she didn't want to come and that we "intentionally" planned bowling so that she couldn't come. I wanted to do something on my birthday that hasn't been over done e.g. Pizza hut or just sitting around drinking, I wanted a change. So we thought hey bowling was a good idea, but of course Kaz didn't see it that way. So she says she would call me back and you know get an idea, of what she was doing and how she felt. So I got ready.

Unfortunately, my wings didn't come in time so I had to walk around wearing only My princess tiara and my fairy wand. I must admit I looked pretty cute. I never sing my self praise but I looked good. Then I thought hey maybe I should call Jasmine. Now for Jason (Karli's ex boyfriends information if he wants proof he can come and put his chip in my phone) When anyone put their chip in my phone, their numbers get stored on my phone. Now I was too lazy to delete them. So I have two Jays under my phone Jay home fine (as in Jasmine) and Jay home phone (as in Jason) so I never checked it and when I called I heard a man's voice pick up. I was like um this aint Jasmine and I realized that it was Jason and I said I called the wrong one. Little did I know that he would go after Kaz about I, if he had any sense he would have just called me up and asked how I had his number but no, he started shouting at Kaz.

So anyway, I get a cal from Kaz again upset and saying that she wasn't coming and she said that she would be bored and that she would be selfish and stuff and I basically said to her if she knows she is going to be bored then don't come its alright you don't have to come she could stay at home.

So by this time char had been waiting on the steps for ages and me and Azera arrived and there was Jasmine, Mark and charlotte waiting for us. Still no Sufia even though funny enough she lives about 5 minutes from elephant and castle lol! She arrived looking hot as ever and in a dress lol! Yes in a dress Sufia in a dress, she looked great as ever always.

So went in and started playing bowling, I put up names and ordered food.
we just started mucking about, and running around like headless chickens and just humping chairs (don't ask) and dancing along to spice girls, even ,mark Joined in after, even though I know he is gonna lie and say he didn't. and me putting blessings upon all with my (magic) wand lol! After a while, D and Scott turned up and they wished me happy birthday and stuff and just continued having fun with us. That's when I got a not that Kaz is coming, now to put this in a very bait way but I knew she was gonna complain and sit there and say that she is bored so in a way I didn't see any point of her coming, cus I know when she is mood it rubs off lol. I wanted her there but I didn't want to force her somewhere she didn't want to be.

So we sat around and played bowling and talking and just laughing about in general and Scott thought he would throw bowling balls down on the ground and would aim them at random things.
So after Sufia got two straight strikes (which is very unusual) and won. Damn her. Bowling is my game. *sobs*

So we start playing pool, then Karli and Chan and Anthony turned up. So already from the look on Kaz's face I was thinking oh great, something is gonna happen or someone is just gonna continue complaining. So Kaz said "even though she didn't want to be here she was here for me and happy birthday" Chan just sat there and looked at me like oh okay. She calls me over and then tells me that D thinks she is a thief and then says "Oh by the way happy birthday and all that" and then she sat in the corner being really, really depressing and giving steely glares to everyone.

My brother called me and asked about his food which I had in my bag and told me that I had to go practically all the way to camberwell (where he lives) to give him his food. So I take Jay and we go and see him, I give him his food (lazy git) but then he gave me a very sweet card that I thought the words we so adorable and sweet I was awwwing all the way down the road.

So we finished bowling and we still had time left, so we had to think of something to do and we had to think of something fast. So Sufia suggested Namco, I thought it was a great idea, I mean I still had money to kill I wanted to joke about some more where better to do it than Namco. Chantelle took off and left without saying bye by the way. We headed to Namco.

We looked at the bumper cars and just thought we must get on them. Sufia paid for me to go on. We just got on and the guy prolonged the ride because he found out it was my bday, which rocked. So there we were just bumping really hard into each other, where you could see char literally sliding around in the car.

Then Mark decided to join in chase us and stuff I was great fun. But I guess not for the people who was watching us whiz around with the most happiest (me being sarcastic) look on their faces.

Oh I haven't even mentioned Azera abuse on Anthony. She was claiming out loud that Anthony was her baby father and saying that he wasn't taking care of her. Then she started touching him. Anthony wanted to run a mile and I would agree with him to do so. I was just laughing at one comment that she made, but it will come in later.

So me and Sufia run around and just joke on different stuff and decided yeah it's about time we left and maybe we have food. D gave me the Maccy D's token thing. With a little bit of money I managed to get everybody at least something which was good.

We were standing outside of Namco at night time looking over the river Thames and the millennium wheel. Eating and then Scott (Mr. Crazy daredevil guy. Actually that sounds like something on one of the bus) decided that he would climb over the bridge and hang off into the river Thames. I was about to have a heart attack. lol!
so while I am quietly eating and stuff them lot decided to spring on me and start singing happy birthday, where I kind of looked away and kept looking at the river like they weren't singing to me and after they finished I kind of turned around and bowed and said thank you in true Cordie style.

So we were on the way Home, well the guys are were going home me and Azera got off with Jay and went to her house and watched a bit of incredibles and I went to sleep in Jays bed and was woken up at 7 and basically told in the kindness way possible to piss of lol.

So Overall my birthday was good I enjoyed myself, no matter what or who was acting moany or was trying to specifically state that they were not enjoying themselves but I just tried to block it out and ignoring and by listening to others and then just simply telling me to have a good time. my b-day turned out to rock, seriously. All the people I cared about and that are in my life 24/7 was around me except for one person and he is St.lucia. It would have been complete if he was here lol.

So I'm gone for now I'm just gonna go and try and you know do something with my matured (yeah right this was the person this morning who was prancing down the road singing bob the builder) 18 self. see ya later guysxxxxx…..

No comments: