Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Tears are dropping in his shadow

Its breaking with the sunset
who will comfort me tonight
(when I cry)
who will mend this heart of mine
(when it bleeds)
If only these wounds could heal in a day
If only, If only in a day
(I'm stamping out sunsets, while ur smashing hearts)

- LYRICS from the chorus of mine and Zen's smashing sunset hearts

well I found out something that actually made me want to cry I mean I had my suspicions but hey like usual I thought they were just all in my mind. But I read something that actually, put me right. I dont know I kind froze I didn't know what to do on one hand I was angry and another part of me just wanted to know why, who and what was going on. I felt unloved before this topped it. I hate it when I can be read like an open book. I hate it. I hate how I let people walk all over me and take advantage, I mean I wish I was stronger,but I am so weak and so many people have made me this way. Now I am about to have someone else do the same thing again.

On a lighter and less depressing note (actually I'm lying), they are arresting my dad for court tomoz, and I am as scared as hell, to actually see him in that position for the people who the extent that my dad has effected me. You will know that to testify against him is going to be the toughest thing I have had to do. But I know I have to do it, to let him get what is coming to him.

Oh me and Sufie got matching belts and may I say we look cool in them, its custonmised shit so of course it looks great here is mine [Link] it just my bling now and goes great with black *laughs* um what else

Oh its Kazzie's birthday tomoz and I might have to go to have food with her , d and her mum and *in a down voice* Ash. Some part of me doesn't want to go for obvious reasons. but ah well I gotta wish her happy birthday in a public manner for tommorrow so Happy birthday Kaz My b-day is not too far away July the 24th baby and I will be eighteen. I can't wait this is gonna rock. I have to great birthday starting a new chapter of adulthood. The omnths coming up to it have been hard, but I'll make it with or without help or love that I thought I had. (stop taking stabs at certain people cordie it aint good.)

anyways I think I'm done, I'm off to Kaz's now and for some reason I need to go pee ( ya'll didn't need to know that okay I'm off see ya.

No comments: